Based in Montevideo, Uruguay
August 12, 2014
An asynchronous multiplayer game. Players trade turns as they flick their team's characters across the screen, trying to eliminate the opposing team's base and its members. The Official Flick Knights League welcomes all new coaches to show their skills in the play-field. And remember, it's all in the wrist!
Our second and most ambitious project. Currently in Open-Beta for PC and Mac platforms and planning releases in mobile phones in the near future. We want to test it out first, gather feedback from players, iron out bugs and work towards building an interested community around the game.
- Play multiple asynchronous multiplayer multiplatform matches: Against anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Recruit awesome and quirky characters to build up your team.
- Mix up your strategy by performing varied specials with each character.
- Customize your team: Change your colors, logos and line-up to fit your play style.
- Get more Weapons, Characters, Skins and other great stuff at the Shop.
Training Trailer YouTube
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Touch Controls Made Interesting. Does it seem unique? Yeah, to me it does."
- Justin Ross, Pixel Gate
- "Turn Based Sports Never Felt so Good. Flick Knights is a fun, addicting, and beautiful game that will get you more competitive than you think!"
- WeiseGamer, Indie Game Preview - Video
- "This is a great game for a phone or a tablet or any other touch device you have at home...MAYBE a fridge... I can't judge that."
- XTomass, Flick Knights LP - Video
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Flick Knights Community: Comments, Feedback and Suggestions to improve the game. flickknights.com.
Sound FX Resource
Sound FX Resource
About Ballpit Monster
Ballpit Monster is a videogame studio based in Montevideo, Uruguay. Founded in 2012, the monsters here work really hard to develop original games that appeal to a broad audience. Most of these monsters have worked on other ballpits making web browser and iOS games. When they're not cooking up their next creation you can find them wandering around the ballpit - scaring children and stealing their socks.
More information on Ballpit Monster, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Flick Knights Credits
Rodrigo Alem Fernández
Lead Monster - Game Design, Production
Lead Monster - Programming, Game Design
Lead Monster - Art
Lead Monster - CEO
Junior Member and Music
María José Sanguinetti
FreeSFX and FlashKit