Based in Montevideo, Uruguay
22 July, 2014
Apple App Store
A MAGICAL KID-FRIENDLY QUEST WITH EASY CONTROLS AND HOURS OF FUN! Join Bufo the Frog Wizard in a New Adventure - The sequel to the Apple Featured action hit, designed specially for kids.
The sequel to our first game. Metrics from the original title showed that younger kids were more interested in the game so we are catering to them! Gameplay has been streamlined and progression is more linear while keeping the exploding fun in its place.
- Classic arcade gameplay in a colorful cartoon world.
- Tap to cast magical blasts and defend yourself from waves of wicked Benglings.
- Explore a magical land with lots of levels and different enemies to face.
- Tap on the Magic Orbs to cast powerful spells. Whirlwinds, Firewalls and Rock Golems are all here to help you out!
- Collect Stars and upgrade your magic skills.
- Face the evil bosses that are waiting for you.
- Pay once and get the whole adventure : NO In-App purchases! NO Ads!
There are currently no trailers available for Frog Orbs 2. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Ballpit Monster
Ballpit Monster is a videogame studio based in Montevideo, Uruguay. Founded in 2012, the monsters here work really hard to develop original games that appeal to a broad audience. Most of these monsters have worked on other ballpits making web browser and iOS games. When they're not cooking up their next creation you can find them wandering around the ballpit - scaring children and stealing their socks.
More information on Ballpit Monster, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Frog Orbs 2 Credits
Rodrigo Alem Fernández
Game Design, Production
Animation and Illustration
María José Sanguinetti
Music and SFX